This picture has nothing to do with what I am about to blog, but it is a really cute picture.
This week Ryan started school - AGAIN. He was a good sport. He said he was going to try to make the best of it. I think it helped it was in a different school district so he could begin again with everyone else and not have to go to a different school after they had already begun.
I began a new job with a web design company as Account Executive and Project Manager. I really like my job and they are keeping me busy. So, we're all keeping very busy these days.
We have more video of the second "first day" - just haven't the time or energy to try to download it yet.
One more picture for the road.....


2 comments:
Tara, I love the baby pics of Ryan. I have put of few of Sidney on mine too recently.
I'm glad that Ryan is liking his new school and settling in.
That's great that you like your new job! We miss seeing ya.
-Julie & kids
So glad that Ryan is adjusting to his new school and that you like it so much. I am excited for you and this new adventure you have with work. We miss you, but are totally excited for you. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment