I'm still learning how to do this blogging thing - I keep getting the pictures on here in the wrong order - at least for what I'd like to do. At any rate, here are pictures of Ryan when he was first born......

This is the first time Neal got a chance to feed Ryan as I was finally able to pump enough milk for him to be able to feed him. This is one of my favorite pictures.

I remember swaddling Ryan so tight I couldn't see how he could breathe. Yet, he slept so well. I think I spent the first three months just staring at him - at least when I wasn't pumping.

We were honored to have a visit from Neal's Grammy. She could only stay for a few hours but we were so happy to open home and have Grammy meet Ryan.

This was in the hospital. Neal did A LOT of sleeping. I wished I could.

The sleepy grin.

I am holding Ryan's feet while in the hospital. Everyone has always made such a big deal about Ryan's feet - even before he was born. I like to think of it as he has been blessed with a great foundation.

One of the first pictures in the hospital.

THE first picture of us as a family! I was still recuperating from a Csection and apparently was having problems with my blood pressure so I couldn't hold him and nurse Ryan as soon as I wanted.
---------------------------------------------------------------
So Ryan just turned 4 last month and I have been going through old pictures and thought I would post a few going back to Ryan's birth.
1 comment:
So precious Tara. Thanks for sharing those. I always get teary-eyed when I go back and look at the kids pictures. I'm working on the boys 1st year scrapbook and it's bringing back memories.
-Julie
Post a Comment