Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HotLanta


Well, we just got back from our trip to Atlanta. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the Real Housewives of Atlanta (for all those Bravo fans). No such luck.

Not even at the CNN tour did we catch a peek of Anderson Cooper (meow).

We did have fun with family and friends and walked our tootsies off.

I will be updating this soon with pictures but wanted to update this space before it was pronounced legally "deed" (for all those Austin Powers fans).


Here are some pics to until then....


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad you are back. I thought you went there to FILM an episode of Real Housewives....guess I was mistaken! :) Hope to see you soon. Love the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG girl, that picture of you two is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! He's growing up so quick, handsome little fella! Wish you could've made your way up North while on the East coast, would LOVE to see you all! Give hugs to my Godson for me! love you guys!!

Susan