Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Now that I have had a tiny bit of time to get some pictures scanned in I will put them up here for all to enjoy.

This is Ryan's individual preschool picture. I personally am not a fan of the background but as long as Ryan didn't actually cause that mess I guess I can deal with it.
This is Ryan's preschool class. Miss Carol is his teacher and she is furthest left in the back. She has a very funny British humor which we like. Miss Stephanie is his assistant teacher on M,W & F and Miss Colleen is his AT on T & Th. He loves them all!


These are adorable photos taken with one of Ryan's close friends in a photo booth at the mall. This was taken just after they went to see the movie Wall-E which they both seemed to like very much. Ryan had actually seen it before and so he felt compelled to tell his friend every thing that would happen just moments before it did. Thankfully she is such a good friend she never hit him because of it.

I am currently working on scans of our Atlanta trip. Keep a watch!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the preschool picture! How is it that we can not say no to their school pictures :) Plus, you know I love the pictures of the two of them! Hope to see you soon.

Julie & kids said...

Love the pics of Ryan and J. Sidney was asking about Ryan and J when we went to Rolly Pollies! Are we still on for PPP on the 30th?