These are only a few of the pictures I have been able to scan in. I am still working on scanning in the rest......
This picture I do not care for because of me. It looks like to me that I am auditioning for a role as the joker. Ryan just looks so cute in this picture.
This was a neat experience at CNN studios in Atlanta. I visited there about 25 years ago and it was so nice to get to see it since then. This picture is so funny to me because Ryan didn't really want to take his picture but I didn't know when or if we'd ever be back and he might wish years later he had - or I just wanted a picture of him behind the desk. Either way, he looks like he is reporting 9/11 the way he seems so despondent. Maybe the economic crisis is beginning to get to him.
Ryan and his cousin Syndey were able to spend some quality time together. They both went to the Georgia Aquarium and really enjoyed that. This picture is at the mall. We were surprised that Santa was already there. It was a very nice surprise as both of them got to sit with Santa and have their picture made together. To be continued.........
No comments:
Post a Comment