Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Christmas Past

Getting Caught Up with Ryan - Continued.....
These are pictures of Christmas 2007:
Ryan sitting and figuring out his new tool workbench from Santa

It is obviously still very early for Ryan
Ryan received lots of presents and one was a globe which he has always been fascinated with
Ryan loved this Dinosaur puppet and has enjoyed it for many hours since Christmas. Ryan already has a great appreciation for gift cards as witnessed in this picture
There are lots of pictures of how happy Ryan was on Christmas morning but I was tickled at this picture especially since this was a present from me and his dad. He looks like he is mentally saying, "What the heck am I supposed to do with this MOM?"
I could fill many pages with pictures from that day but this gives you an idea of what he looked like and what our morning was like.

No comments: