Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our little man's 4th birthday!

Ryan in love with his gifts
He's very excited about his gifts!

Getting to ready to blow that big 4 candle out......

and he succesfully blows it out.

Hangin' with his friend Chuck E

He specifically asked for and designed
this Wall-E cake

a bit tired from all the festivities

During the dance portion of the party,
Ryan strikes his rapper pose
That is just the highlights. I'm still trying to get used to this blogging thing. I have lots of video so as soon as I make sure Ryan's friends don't mind their mugs on the wide web I will attempt to add video for viewing pleasure.
We had lots of fun and we enjoyed all of Ryan's friends who came and missed all those who could not.







2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow... what a big boy he's gotten to be. It's hard to believe that he's 4 already, isn't it? I have to say, my favorite is his "rapper" pose - too funny! So, should I mail his gift... or just hang on to it for when you guys visit this summer?? ;) The "Hotel Varney" has a vacancy ya know!

xo Susan

Julie & kids said...

Great Start Tara - I wish we could have been there for Ryan's b'day. Next year we will have to make sure we are not out of town. We miss you guys and will see you soon.