Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Funny Pictures

This was taken at the zoo sometime last year. It appears he is being birthed from a tree....

This isn't funny but it is cute. This was taken while at Bounce U and I am pretty sure one of my friends took this picture for me. He is sitting beside one of his girl playmates and that explains the big smile.


This was two days after Christmas - at least that was the date stamp on the camera but not sure if the camera is exactly correct. I'm sure that just minutes before this picture he said,"No Momma, I am NOT tired and I do NOT need a nap."



I guess he couldn't fake the smile anymore - so he just pulled his smile on


A very happy Puss n' Boots impersonation


Beware of underwear monster....


Ryan is just funny sometimes -







No comments: